Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pounds Gone For Good--Check-in #1

Ok, so on the 6WBMO forum the common lingo when someone reports a weight loss is "Wow, that's great 3 pounds GONE FOR GOOD!"  It's simple but it speaks to my commitment, determination and ultimately my purpose.  This is my new feature for my blog.  "Pounds Gone For Good"  Each week I will document my pounds lost for the week, inches lost (on measurement weeks), if I did the required cardio and toning  and what I want to work on and accomplish for the next week.

Week 18
Pounds Lost: 3.8
Total: 93.6
Inches: didn't measure
Exercise: 3 times/150 minutes
Toning: None
Next Weeks Goals: Lose at least 3 pounds. Work out at least 5x for 60 minutes and two days of toning. Drink water and eat meals on time.  Resume food journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment