These are my goals from the Hot 100 Challenge and my progress on them.
1. Still thinking of a #1 goal.
2. Complete four days of toning per week--I actually did nothing with this goal this week. I didn't do any of the research about what toning program I want to do. This will be a priority for next week.
3. Fit into a size 14 pants by the end of the challenge.--With a 5.8 pound loss last week, I think I'm well on my way to meeting this goal.
4. Get at least 7 hours of sleep per night.--Aggghhhh!
5. Slow down my eating so that it takes at least 20 minutes.--Was extra hungry this week but I did pretty well with this goal. There were some meals that were scarfed down but for the most part, I did well.
6. Drink 100 oz of water a day--Did much better this week. Last weekend I met my goal although Sunday was my weakest day.
7. Blog my food journal EVERYDAY--Totally blew this one.
8. No protein bars for a month--Perfect on this one.
Had a rough eating week and my goals clearly weren't in the forefront this week. I need to refocus and get back with it.
OK, so that's my HOT 100 UPDATE! How are you other hotties doing? I'll see you soon on your blog!
Overall, I'm doing really great. Gotta work on that sleep thing though.