These are my goals from the Hot 100 Challenge and my progress on them.
1. Blog at least 3 times a week--I've done really well with this one for the week. I've found a renewed blogging spirit because I've remembered how much a part of my weight loss journey it is...writing for accountability, processing and therapy as well as reading other people's blogs.
2. Complete four days of toning per week--Medical leave from working out, unfortunately. I miss it.
3. Fit into a size 14 pants by the end of the challenge.--I'm hoping to still make this goal...my actual goal is by Dec. 15th so I'm pushing it, especially since I can't work out. ARRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
4. Get at least 7 hours of sleep per night.--I'm doing exceedingly well with this goal and I think I'm feeling the affects of having more sleep. I like keeping this goal:-)
5. Slow down my eating so that it takes at least 20 minutes.-I had to really work on this one because I've also stretched out the time between my meals and I'm really hungry when I eat sometimes. I still did well with it though.
6. Drink 100 oz of water a day--Did well the last two days with this one and wouldn't you know it...I was back at work! Ha.
7. Log my food journal EVERYDAY--Thumbs down on this goal.
I feel like I've gotten my mojo back! I had a really good week from about Tuesday on. Really refocused on a lot of the little things that I need to do to maintain my eating program. When I'm able to get back to my workouts, I think I will really see a difference. I'm excited. How are things going with you?