Sorry this is late. I haven't been online. Getting over a cold and babysitting!
These are my goals from the Hot 100 Challenge and my progress on them.
1. At 50 pounds left to lose, join a real life ZUMBA class.--As of this morning I have .2 pounds left till I'm at 50 left to lose!!!! Yay!!! I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that by tomorrow I will be enrolling in a real life ZUMBA class. Just have to work out the child care issues and I'm there!
2. Complete four days of toning per week--It's more like three days with how the ZUMBA schedule is working out but that's still going well.
3. Fit into a size 16 pants by the end of the challenge.--I'm comfortably in those 16s. In another week I'll see if I can fit into the non-stretchy kind.
4. Get at least 7 hours of sleep per night.--This is the area I'm struggling with the most! I've done better but not good enough. Gotta get to sleep earlier.
5. Slow down my eating so that it takes at least 20 minutes.--I'm doing pretty good with this although I slacked up a little this week. I have to eat more consciously.
6. Drink 100 oz of water a day--I drank 100 oz. 5 out of the last 7days. It's really making a difference with controlling my appetite too.