Friday, November 26, 2010

Weight Loss Program: Hot 100 Update #9

These are my goals from the Hot 100 Challenge and my progress on them.


1. Blog at least 3 times a week--I'm posting three times tonight...does that count?  I really haven't felt like I've had much to say or maybe known how to express what's been going on with me without it being a novel or a bunch of complaining and feeling sorry for myself.  I'm feeling more inspired now, though, so we shall see.

2. Complete four days of toning per week--I'm sticking with the extra arm weights but I didn't use them in the class b/c I forgot.  I'm going to use them tomorrow though.  I feel like even though I'm not doing a toning program, I feel my body gaining muscle and definition.

3. Fit into a size 14 pants by the end of the challenge.--I'm still moving along with this goal. I know I will make it.

4. Get at least 7 hours of sleep per night.--I'm doing a lot better with this.  I'm not staying up nearly as late.  I also discovered the wonders of Sleepytime Tea last night.  It was great.

5. Slow down my eating so that it takes at least 20 minutes.-Still going well. I've made myself very aware of how quickly I eat and drinking the water with my meals really helps to fill me up and slow me down.

6. Drink 100 oz of water a day--Haven't done well with this all week, probably b/c I'm home and home is always harder. 

7. Log my food journal EVERYDAY--Thumbs down on this goal.

I'm feeling pretty good.  I feel like I'm coming out of some kind of emotional fog.  I'm ready for the last leg of this challenge and pushing myself to the end of the weight loss portion of my journey.

1 comment:

  1. It really is harder when we are at home more, isn't it? I love the attitude about the last leg of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete