Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just Checking In

Today is going to be a busy day of preparing for my procedure tomorrow.  I need to run to the store and get a few staples and replenish some Teddy Grahams for my son...my teenage cousin:-)  I'm starting to get a little knot in my stomach when I think about tomorrow.  I'm not scared but I have the type of mind that will scare itself thinking about all the things that could go wrong!  It's a dreadful thing.  I would be completely fine going to an airport and by the time I was boarding the plane, I would want to run in the opposite direction! lol  I get over myself though, my rational side generally prevails.

It's funny, my biggest worry is how long I will have to stay away from ZUMBA.  How bout that people?  My instructor had a Zumbatomic party yesterday.  Zumbatomic is the kids version of ZUMBA.  I took my son, aunt, mother and teenage cousin.  My son did like to of the moves and then came and sat with me for the rest of the event!  My mom got to get up and experience some zumbaing and she says that she might try it.  She was feeling it though.  I think she'll be fine doing the low-impact version until she works herself up.  I'm amazed at how quickly this workout builds your endurance and stamina.  She'll be rocking it in no time.  I'm excited about taking a class with my mommy.

Anyway, time for me to get up, eat some breakfast and get in one more workout.  I'll try to post tomorrow after the procedure.  Last year when I got this done, I got a little wonky from something and was kinda out of it and sleepy all day, so we'll see.  Hope everyone has a great day.  The grind returns tomorrow, are you ready?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck tomorrow. Hope everything goes well.

    And excellent for getting the family zumbaing!

    ReplyDelete