Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Weight Loss Program: Having a Good Eating Day

If you've been reading, you know that I've been in an emotional slump for a month or so.  Ups and downs that have concerned me a little.  I know that these are just life's ups and downs and not a signal that I'm moving in the wrong direction with my program.  I'm just figuring out how to live my life and cope when food cannot be my solace.  I honestly haven't been doing all of those things that I have to do on a daily basis to stick with my program.  I've chosen not to.  What I did do was to step up my physical fitness program.  Good for me.  I can't work out right now and I feel it.  I'm trying to figure out how to do little things until I can get back in my class.  I've missed one and I'll miss another tonight, but I'm already missing it.  I feel like my body is already going limp...lol

I didn't have the best eating day yesterday, but I've done really great today.  I stuck to my "regular" portions and what I'm supposed to eat.  I'm taking it one day at a time right now...one choice at a time until I get my mojo back.  I'm feeling good...in control and that's important.

1 comment:

  1. Join the Challenge. Not a contest, great peeps, and info for life !!

    ReplyDelete