Friday, December 10, 2010

Weight Loss Program: Hot 100 Update--#11

These are my goals from the Hot 100 Challenge and my progress on them.

1. Blog at least 3 times a week--I've blown this goal away, this week!  I've been really inspired to write.  I'm even thinking in blogs again.  All you bloggers out there, do you know what I mean?  When you're in the blogzone and everything that you experience or think about is immediately translated into a blog post.  Yeah, I'm back in that zone of head writing my posts.

2. Complete four days of toning per week--Medical leave from working out.  I'm going to start back with the toning Wednesday after I get the ok from my Dr.

3. Fit into a size 14 pants by the end of the challenge.--Yesterday I was wearing a size 14 pair of pants (check me out here!)  But, I'm going today to try on the size 14 in the brand of jeans I've been wearing lately. I don't know that they will fit, but I think that if I can get back to Zumba I'll be in those jeans soon.  I don't know if I'll make the December 15th deadline...it came so quick, but keeping in mind that this was a revised goal for Hot 100 which ends at the end of the year and I smashed through my size 16 goal...I'm cool with it:-) Real cool.

4. Get at least 7 hours of sleep per night.--This week, I was not as successful with this one.  There were a few nights that I stayed up cooking or just couldn't get to sleep.  I'm not going to go backward with this though.  I had been doing well and I'm going to get back with it.  Probably not tonight though, cause I have a date;-) lol

5. Slow down my eating so that it takes at least 20 minutes.-Still doing well with this one.

6. Drink 100 oz of water a day--As I joined Allan's SSDDDC, which requires a minimum of water daily based some sciency stuff I'm totally killing this goal!  I'm drinking at least 125-150 oz a day.  But alas the weekend is upon us and that's when I generally falter.  Although, last weekend I began drinking a 24 oz cup of water every time I ate and that worked really well.  I'll keep with that and let you know.

7. Log my food journal EVERYDAY--Once again because of SSDDDC, which requires a 1200 calorie diet, I've logged my food everyday.  It was really helpful as I discovered that the friggin salad that I love from California Pizza Kitchen (Grilled Vegetable w/ grilled chicken salad) is over 1200 calories and has over 2000 mg of sodium.  I don't think that mine was that much because I don't use the dressing and take off the avocados, corn and sun dried tomatoes but I was floored by that.  No more CPK for me.

I've had a really great week.  I'm feeling more and more in control and emotionally centered.  I also am psyched about how I dealt with the emotional roller coaster that I've been on over the last month. It all shows me that I am making lasting change in my life that I can sustain.  How are things going with you?

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean by "thinking in blog". I lost that for such a long time but now am getting back into it. Nice on the water! Allan's challenge rocks, makes tracking a must! Good for you! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete