These are my goals from the Hot 100 Challenge and my progress on them.
1. Blog at least 3 times a week--I've blown this goal away, this week! I've been really inspired to write. I'm even thinking in blogs again. All you bloggers out there, do you know what I mean? When you're in the blogzone and everything that you experience or think about is immediately translated into a blog post. Yeah, I'm back in that zone of head writing my posts.
2. Complete four days of toning per week--Medical leave from working out. I'm going to start back with the toning Wednesday after I get the ok from my Dr.
3. Fit into a size 14 pants by the end of the challenge.--Yesterday I was wearing a size 14 pair of pants (check me out here!) But, I'm going today to try on the size 14 in the brand of jeans I've been wearing lately. I don't know that they will fit, but I think that if I can get back to Zumba I'll be in those jeans soon. I don't know if I'll make the December 15th deadline...it came so quick, but keeping in mind that this was a revised goal for Hot 100 which ends at the end of the year and I smashed through my size 16 goal...I'm cool with it:-) Real cool.
4. Get at least 7 hours of sleep per night.--This week, I was not as successful with this one. There were a few nights that I stayed up cooking or just couldn't get to sleep. I'm not going to go backward with this though. I had been doing well and I'm going to get back with it. Probably not tonight though, cause I have a date;-) lol
5. Slow down my eating so that it takes at least 20 minutes.-Still doing well with this one.
6. Drink 100 oz of water a day--As I joined Allan's SSDDDC, which requires a minimum of water daily based some sciency stuff I'm totally killing this goal! I'm drinking at least 125-150 oz a day. But alas the weekend is upon us and that's when I generally falter. Although, last weekend I began drinking a 24 oz cup of water every time I ate and that worked really well. I'll keep with that and let you know.
7. Log my food journal EVERYDAY--Once again because of SSDDDC, which requires a 1200 calorie diet, I've logged my food everyday. It was really helpful as I discovered that the friggin salad that I love from California Pizza Kitchen (Grilled Vegetable w/ grilled chicken salad) is over 1200 calories and has over 2000 mg of sodium. I don't think that mine was that much because I don't use the dressing and take off the avocados, corn and sun dried tomatoes but I was floored by that. No more CPK for me.
I've had a really great week. I'm feeling more and more in control and emotionally centered. I also am psyched about how I dealt with the emotional roller coaster that I've been on over the last month. It all shows me that I am making lasting change in my life that I can sustain. How are things going with you?