Friday, December 17, 2010

Weight Loss Program: Hot 100 Update--#12

These are my goals from the Hot 100 Challenge and my progress on them.

1. Blog at least 3 times a week--Doing really well with this goal.  Slacked up the last two days with holiday events and being tired but still did well.

2. Complete four days of toning per week--Started back working out full force last Saturday.  I added my weights to my workout this morning.  Felt really good.

3. Fit into a size 14 pants by the end of the challenge.--I got into one of the size 14s that I own in size 16 but the pair, not yet.  That means I missed the goal of Dec. 15th for being a 14 but I know I'll make it for the challenge.

4. Get at least 7 hours of sleep per night.--Doing pretty good with this goal.  I've been kinda tired and for the most part, getting good rest.

5. Slow down my eating so that it takes at least 20 minutes.-Still doing well with this one.

6. Drink 100 oz of water a day--I'm drinking about 133 oz of water a day.

7. Log my food journal EVERYDAY--I'm logging my food everyday for every meal and tracking my exercise.

I'm still feeling pretty good and doing well with my program.  I'm back to losing about 2-3 pounds a week.  I have 28 pounds left till I reach my goal!  Things are going great with me...how about you?

4 comments:

  1. Excellent on the 2 - 3 lbs. per week! Keep that up and you'll meet your goal in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading through your blog and was amazed at how well you are doing. Congratulations, what an awesome goal.....144 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making good progress! Not to far left to go. Great job!! :D

    ReplyDelete