These are my goals from the Hot 100 Challenge and my progress on them.
1. At 50 pounds left to lose, join a real life ZUMBA class.--I didn't think that my scale was moving last week and I wound up losing 3.2 pounds. I hope that will happen again because it's looking like it did last week. I feel really good though. I've really been working my ZUMBA DVDs. I'm following the schedule that they suggest. I've worked out 4 times so far this week (I usually struggle to get 4 workouts). I thought I would get in 6 this week but I have an office engagement tomorrow night and won't be able to get a workout in. I'll start my class search next week. I've already made sure that my son's father will be available to deal with him on the nights that I take the class. I'm really getting excited!
2. Complete four days of toning per week--I don't think that I will meet this goal while I'm following the scripted plan from Zumba. I'm going to put this one on hold for now.
3. Fit into a size 16 pants by the end of the challenge.--I'm going to try on some clothes tomorrow. Need at least another pair of pants (I have no clothes right now...they're all too big! Yay!) My plan to not buy any clothes until I reached my goal is not exactly working. Anyway, I'll measure my progress tomorrow.
4. Get at least 7 hours of sleep per night.--I haven't been successful with this goal (as you can see). Gotta buckle down on this one.
5. Slow down my eating so that it takes at least 20 minutes.--I've actually been doing quite well with this, even with my snacks.
ONE More Goal:
6. Drink 100 oz of water a day--I drank 100 oz. 7 out of the last 9 days. It's really making a difference with controlling my appetite too.
Overall, I'm doing really great. Gotta work on that sleep thing though.