These are my goals from the Hot 100 Challenge and my progress on them.
1. At 50 pounds left to lose, join a real life ZUMBA class.--My scale isn't really moving this week but I feel great. It's weird. I feel like I've refocused on my eating and exercise but that darn scale. I'll spare the fellas some of the reasons why it may not be moving but I was also thinking that with the new workout program, I may be building muscle. We'll see. I'm down .6 pounds this week. Can't believe that. But I still feel great. I've worked out 3-4 times already and I'm getting this ZUMBA thing down. Can't wait to start a real class.
2. Complete four days of toning per week--I'm at two days so far and I'll do today and tomorrow. That's going good.
3. Fit into a size 16 pants by the end of the challenge.--bought a pair of 18s Sunday and they're loose already, so I think I'm gonna make this goal.
And I've decided to add two goals:
4. Get at least 7 hours of sleep per night.--Haven't started.
5. Slow down my eating so that it takes at least 20 minutes.--When I first started my program I tried this because I read how it takes at least 20 minutes for your brain to register that it's had enough to eat. It actually worked and I was feel more satisfied when I ate. I got away from that, but I've been doing it again this week. It helps. Gonna stick with this.